Updated: Feb 7
GMAT Club is a great resource that Prep For Success recommends for their clients. You can purchase access for $79 for 3 months. However, on Holidays, they remove the payment requirement and you get FULL and UNRESTRICTED access for 24 hours, starting at midnight US Pacific Time.
How Can I Get Access to the Free Materials?
What Materials are Free on Holidays?
- All 1,600 questions are available without restriction
- You can take up to 25 Quant CAT’s and 9 Verbal CATs
- You can take quizzes that focus on a specific topic
Which Days Can You Get Free Tests & Quizzes?
- New Years day 1/1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday 1/18
- President’s Day 2/15
- St. Patricks Day 3/17
- Memorial Day 5/31
- Independence Day 7/4
- India’s Independence Day 8/15
- Labor Day 9/6
- Halloween 10/31
- Diwali Dhamaka 11/4
- Thanksgiving 11/25
- GMAT Club Birthday 12/10
- Christmas Day 12/25
Is there a catch?
No catch! However, you will not be able to review questions or your answers after the free day is over without payment, so if you are not planning to buy GMAT Club tests, review your mistakes before midnight. You can still see your stats and performance information for at least a year, but you won’t have access to the questions without a subscription.
When does the free access start and end?
Access will be available from 0:01 AM to 11:59 PM, Pacific Time (USA) on each of the holidays stated above. I have listed other time zone start times for your convienance.
- Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (USA) — 10:00 PM
- Pacific Standard Time (USA) — 12:00 AM Midnight
- Mountain Standard Time (USA) — 1:00 AM
- Central Standard Time (USA) — 2:00 AM
- Eastern Standard Time (USA) — 3:00 AM
- London, United Kingdom — 7:00 AM
- Tokyo, Japan — 4:00 PM
- Sydney, Australia — 6:00 PM
- New Delhi, India — 12:30 PM
If you are in search of a tutor for the the GMAT, don’t hesitate to reach out to Prep For Success. Our team is happy to help guide you prepare for your exam! to learn more about GMAT Services, click here.
You can reach out at PrepForSuccessTutors@gmail.com or (732) 485.1539 or (201) 566.5943.